Appointment times

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazel1981

Reaction score
Do you allow clients to pick their appointment slots, or do you have a set routine with appointment times that you choose and give clients a choice out of your set times?

For example would you say they can either have 10am, 12pm etc or give them their own choice?

It depends. I generally ask when they want and offer them roughly what they want that suits me. We now use online booking though and clients can pick and choose to a degree although we occasionally have to juggle them.

Vic x

Yes, that's what I do. I generally ask them what time suits them etc.

I just wondered if anyone had any other ways of booking clients in.

I also use Treatwell.

How far in advance do you allow your regulars to book?

I tend to offer them specific times so that I don't end up with little gaps in between.
Best to be as efficient as possible with booking so that you always keep the maximum space together in case someone phones in for a long session.

This is experience working in a dental office as a receptionist speaking, dont let your clients control your schedule! I always give clients two choices and 90% of the time they pick one. If neither really suits them, they'll let you know and you can go from there. I only work part time in the evenings and have 8 regular clients that all book months ahead!

I tend to offer spaces with no gaps, ie if i had a 90 minute gap someone would want a 10 minute brow shape smack bang in the middle of it leaving oddly timed, useless gaps.
Now they only get offered slits that suit me xx

Latest posts

Back