Appointments App that sucessfully syncs with iCal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelt73

Reaction score
Has anyone come across an app for the iPad/iPhone that successfully syncs appointments with the iCal. I've looked at Ovatu and MyChair but can't seem to set them up so that a sync will successfully share between calendars.

I guess I could just use iCal for my appointments but I like the idea of having service menu choices, client contact information and SMS reminders available as just some of the benefits of using a dedicated app.

All help gratefully received, thanks :)

I can sync between icalender & mychair.
Go to iphone settings, scroll down yo mychair app and turn sync icalender on. Then go to mychair app options, under data statistics touch address & ical sync stats and then sync now.

In a short time your current appointments should show in your calender.

Hope this helps.

It did, thank you :)

Tried to get it to work on the iPad too using the same principle but unfortunately to no avail. Looks like I will be using the iPhone to book appts!

It did, thank you :)

Tried to get it to work on the iPad too using the same principle but unfortunately to no avail. Looks like I will be using the iPhone to book appts!

Feasibly, if you have a Google / Gmail account, you can synch up your iPhone and iPad to the Google Calendar, which would mean that everything is available on any device.

Feasibly, if you have a Google / Gmail account, you can synch up your iPhone and iPad to the Google Calendar, which would mean that everything is available on any device.

Thanks Ian, I have just set up a gmail account so will look into that as it will resolve all my issues :)

I use acuity scheduling which is superb

Latest posts

Back