Approaching a salon to set up HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanessaB

Reaction score
Hi there!

Looking for some advice if possible? Im about to do my HD Brows training and would like to approach some local hair dressing or beauty salons in order to launch my treatment.

Can anyone advise how they would word it? Email or telephone as a preference? As a salon owner how would you like to be approached?

Ive never done this before as I had a home based salon some time ago so its a new experience!

Any advice would be must appreciated :)

xx

Hi there I'm not a salon owner but recently approached a salon owner about setting up a nail bar. I've been here for about a month now and I'd say initially face to face, pop on and see if it's a convenient time and you'll be able to gage interest straight away. Might not work for everyone but did for me :) xx

Sent from my C5303 using SalonGeek mobile app

We're in a salon off the beaten track, and don't do 'drop in visits' very well. Obviously we'll go out of our way for a client, but if you were approaching me regarding renting some space, I would say a phone call would work best for me. Leave a message, and if I was interested I'd call you back!

Vicki x

A phone call with follow up email. Don't call in it looks a bit ad-hoc. Make sure your emails thanks the. For taking your call and has a clear outline of your proposal.
Good Luck, I will be interested to see how it works out x

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for the advice ladies!

I sent out a batch of emails on Saturday and also did a bit of Facebook messaging just to get me started off and to see what happens. Wasn't expecting too much but...

Had some great responses and some thanks but no thanks which is to be expected!

I went to see a lady today and it seemed great. Established nail salon with a small beauty room. 70/30 split in my favour so as a starting point Im going to go with them!

Dead chuffed and excited to get started.

Hey, well done. Sounds good a 70 :30 in your favour is great. Go get 'em :0)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks. I just hope it will work out. It's a starting point anyway so that is a good thing. The only snag is there is another girl who will also want to use the treatment room so I hope I can fit in my appointments ok. When I get them!

If was in northampton id be snapping you up. Good luck :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there!

Looking for some advice if possible? Im about to do my HD Brows training and would like to approach some local hair dressing or beauty salons in order to launch my treatment.

Can anyone advise how they would word it? Email or telephone as a preference? As a salon owner how would you like to be approached?

Ive never done this before as I had a home based salon some time ago so its a new experience!

Any advice would be must appreciated :)

xx[/QUOTE
Shame you're not in my area I am looking at renting space out in my salon H D Brows would be perfect as it's something that I want to bring in but don't do myself

Hi, I'm also looking at HD brow training, how did you get on with it & where did you do it?

Latest posts

Back