April fools

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of years ago one of the morning programs reported on the new release of "smellevision" so you can smell cooking shows, restaurants etc.
I can't believe that people actually tried to order them!
This year, the local area fb page reported that the golf course was being developed into a housing estate. The local golfers went totally bonkers! !

Sent from my SM-N915G using SalonGeek mobile app

It's that time again! I need fresh ideas! Time to bump this thread!

Saw a post on fb with Oreo cookies but the inside had been replaced with toothpaste!

A girl in my class had her friend prank her. Uploaded a photo of a snapped bicep and claimed he needed surgery.

I remember a few years back hearing about the 0 calorie water that makes you lose weight!!! I remember being all excited about it & telling my other half, needless to say he let me down gently!!

My sisters pregnant. I don't want kids. Everybody knows this... I really want to put her scan pic on FB and say I'm surprisingly looking forward to meeting this little one! Took some getting used to. #surprised

I can't take credit for this as it was my sister that pulled it off, I knew something was up when I heard her cackling to herself in the kitchen.
Her friend had text her asking where she gets waxed. My sister saw the opportunity and ran with it, she gave her the name of a place in a local town. Her friend couldn't find the number so my sister text it to her. Her friend phoned up, asked for a Brazilian, and then found out she had been given the number of the local abattoir.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459516227.989971.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459516249.040213.jpg

I came into work this morning to be greeted by this! [emoji30][emoji85]

Oh god. I feel soooo blonde.
I liked the Cath Kidston post on Facebook for the patterned paint thinking 'that would be lovely in Hat Studio/Salon'
Woke up this morning and thought oh god! It was an April fool. Duh!

Latest posts

Back