Archie Lloyds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See i ordered a sample a few months ago, it just reminds me so much of sjk! Let me know what they say! Did you manage to get any hair in?
So, they replied quickly and were polite and professional (can't say that about all UK suppliers!) They said the weight on the website was wrong, the tapes weigh 2g and they have corrected this. They also apologised for the non sticking issue and are sending me new samples at no cost. So I agree about the customer service. Good so far.

They are on here as they said they've seen this thread and they reiterated that they are not connected to SJK... I feel like so many people in here want to like them and use them but the real reviews are so few and far between. I'll keep you posted.

Why not just use the hair you use now and make tape in?
It's just convenient really. I make my own hand tied wefts already but not everyone wants to pay those costs. The only tape I've seen that allows you to make your own is only available in USA and it's all a bit of a faff. I'm being lazy

So, they replied quickly and were polite and professional (can't say that about all UK suppliers!) They said the weight on the website was wrong, the tapes weigh 2g and they have corrected this. They also apologised for the non sticking issue and are sending me new samples at no cost. So I agree about the customer service. Good so far.

They are on here as they said they've seen this thread and they reiterated that they are not connected to SJK... I feel like so many people in here want to like them and use them but the real reviews are so few and far between. I'll keep you posted.
Well iv washed my weave not one bit of shedding but its been seeled twice now! The hair feels great to be honest. Its been toned and it feels soft without straightners on it. I let one of my clients feel it tonjght and she really liked it too . Its not poker straight like somehair though its full of body

Latest posts

Back