Archie Lloyds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassies97

Reaction score
Any of you who've used Archie lloyds hair... Whats your HONEST opinion of them?

I don't want comments from anyone who's affiliated with them because i and you know full well who you are so don't waste my time!

Thanks x

Looks like there isn't one person who uses archie lloyds on here that doesn't work for them then[emoji23]

I'm trailing him at the minute so far very good. Mail me in a few weeks and remind me to tell you what I think.

I'm trailing him at the minute so far very good. Mail me in a few weeks and remind me to tell you what I think.

Do you have any pictures of fittings?

How long have you been trialling them for?

Thanks.

I've
Do you have any pictures of fittings?

How long have you been trialling them for?

Thanks.
tried a few sets over the last few months. I really like the grey but no photos of it. I'll upload some photos on here. One of them has hers in 11 months. I'll do it tonight after work.

This is Archie's hair after 11 months, she has I tips I'm happy with how the tips have stayed exactly how they were from fitting. The hairs still beatiful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    885.7 KB · Views: 116
Iv just bit the bullet and ordered 200 grams of grey weft for an la weave to be fitted in my own hair. Its a costly trial but i need new hair and if it is good then i will use it on my clients. I will let you know my thoughts cams :) im hoping for a good outcome . Nervous to receive though haha

Cassie, some feedback at last! So I bit the bullet and ordered a sample of tapes. I do a lot of tape installs. It cost me £11.50 for the sample and delivery. I got lots of plush packaging and a free (cheap and nasty) nail varnish!! There were 6 tapes which at 2.2g per tapes should've weighed 13.2g. They weighed 11g. The top of one was skewed and lumpy. The hair was silky enough but a little on the coarse side. When I went to fit them on a model to test the hair, the hair wouldn't stick to the tape!! The packets just slid straight out! And this is meant to be THE BEST RUSSIAN HAIR. Waiting on a response from them so will let you know but in the mean time.....

[edited typo]

Last edited by a moderator:
*silky. Not silly. Although....

See i ordered a sample a few months ago, it just reminds me so much of sjk! Let me know what they say! Did you manage to get any hair in?

See i ordered a sample a few months ago, it just reminds me so much of sjk! Let me know what they say! Did you manage to get any hair in?
No I didn't have time to retape and didn't really see the point all things considered. It's like 3 times the price of AR so needs to be excellent. If the samples are under weight at 6 pieces can you imagine ordering 150g!! The endless search for double drawn tapes in longer lengths continues..

No I didn't have time to retape and didn't really see the point all things considered. It's like 3 times the price of AR so needs to be excellent. If the samples are under weight at 6 pieces can you imagine ordering 150g!! The endless search for double drawn tapes in longer lengths continues..

How long do you want it?

How long do you want it?
Preferably DD in lengths 18" - 24" I've used direct from China and had some that were great. Then they were rubbish! It's totally inconsistent. Does my nut in tbh lol.

Preferably DD in lengths 18" - 24" I've used direct from China and had some that were great. Then they were rubbish! It's totally inconsistent. Does my nut in tbh lol.

Price range?

I have to say I really quite like the hair. I've done about 7 heads so far and my clients are delighted. My daughter loves the free gifts! and I seen Chloe sims is wearing it

I have to say I really quite like the hair. I've done about 7 heads so far and my clients are delighted. My daughter loves the free gifts! and I seen Chloe sims is wearing it

You've done 7 heads so far but you've been using them since July last year? You've also never recommended a single company other than sjk and archie lloyds so i feel like my op applies to you...

But that's who I use. I like their hair and their customer service.

But that's who I use. I like their hair and their customer service.
So i just had my archies hair fitted tonight, off my fiance (he did his first la weave from scratch and its perfect!) i must have trained him well. I almost got the 200 grams in minus a small piece. Which is good as my hair isn't the best! I like the fact it comes in a box but that isnt the important factor lol. Iv got a 22 inch weft and its not completely double drawn but the ratio is acceptable its got quite a nice finish to the ends. Im not to keen on the grey shade personally i feel like i will need tone is all as it almost has a browny tinge to it so it dosent match my hair. This is frustrating as im testing the hair and wont be able to return if i have a problem but i think that good quality hair handles a toner well even though you arnt supposed too.Theres quite a few brown hairs in it. Id of been more accepting of this if they were blonde/white. I toned a small amount of the hair i cut off a trial peice and it took well. It dosent feel heavily silicone coated at all almost naturally soft but also a little coarse. Iv not washed it all yet but il keep updating. What i think is silly about this company is that they say they are london based but there returns address is in ireland so they are definately sjk related. I started to seal the wefts then noticed it looked like it had already been done which i thought was good. Only time will tell whether it lives up. I had angel remy in before and i cant see an improvement in quality yet but iv not washed it. I feel like some hairs are a lot thicker than others in the batch so im guessing mixed origin!

So i just had my archies hair fitted tonight, off my fiance (he did his first la weave from scratch and its perfect!) i must have trained him well. I almost got the 200 grams in minus a small piece. Which is good as my hair isn't the best! I like the fact it comes in a box but that isnt the important factor lol. Iv got a 22 inch weft and its not completely double drawn but the ratio is acceptable its got quite a nice finish to the ends. Im not to keen on the grey shade personally i feel like i will need tone is all as it almost has a browny tinge to it so it dosent match my hair. This is frustrating as im testing the hair and wont be able to return if i have a problem but i think that good quality hair handles a toner well even though you arnt supposed too.Theres quite a few brown hairs in it. Id of been more accepting of this if they were blonde/white. I toned a small amount of the hair i cut off a trial peice and it took well. It dosent feel heavily silicone coated at all almost naturally soft but also a little coarse. Iv not washed it all yet but il keep updating. What i think is silly about this company is that they say they are london based but there returns address is in ireland so they are definately sjk related. I started to seal the wefts then noticed it looked like it had already been done which i thought was good. Only time will tell whether it lives up. I had angel remy in before and i cant see an improvement in quality yet but iv not washed it. I feel like some hairs are a lot thicker than others in the batch so im guessing mixed origin!
Of alsp like to add that i only paid standard delivery but they sent it next day garanteed by one and it cost more on the box i thought that was good customer service:)

Chloe Sims has been sent some. She hasn't said she's wearing it.

Latest posts

Back