are certificates enough?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tat1973

Reaction score
hi all
can you shed some light on my question.
are certificates enough or do clients, salons etc expect you to have NVQs etc?
I have a certificate from united beauty is this recognised as a "qualification"?
thanks xx

hi all
can you shed some light on my question.
are certificates enough or do clients, salons etc expect you to have NVQs etc?
I have a certificate from united beauty is this recognised as a "qualification"?
thanks xx
Some insurance companies recognise some certificates/qualifications some dont.It really is a case of checking it out with individual insurance companies,pref before doing the training or it can prove a complete waste of money.Hth:hug:

Clients don't know the first thing about nail 'credentials' in the main.

I'm sure your United Beauty Certificate is recognised ! What clients do appreciate is seeing your insurance certificate displayed on the wall as well as your training certificates.

yep ive got insurance so something must be right .but they didnt ask who i trained with or even if i had trained.

yep ive got insurance so something must. be right but they didnt ask who i trained with or even if i had trained.

That is because insurance companies really don't care about you or yur credentials either.

Insurance is a 'risk' game. There have been so few that have ever sued a nail technician for anything that Ins. companies feel it is worth the risk to ensure anyone. It's all a game. Until a few nail technicians start getting successfully sued, that is. then things will change.

Latest posts

Back