Are different L&P products compactable

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dovetail

Reaction score
I have been asked by to do infills and re-balance on a new customer :p .

Only problem is they do not know what products have been used up to now.

So will the Creative L&P be compatible with other makes :?:

I wouldn`t mix 1 brand of monomer with another brand of powder but when doing infills or I prefer to call it rebalancing, lol, then I get the client to sign a disclaimer in case of problems. The only enhancement I won`t do any work over is the dreaded MMA which you can usually see at a glance or once you take a file to it, pooh!!!!!!!
I then give them some info and advise them to have them taken off and start again.

dovetail said:
I have been asked by to do infills and re-balance on a new customer :p .Only problem is they do not know what products have been used up to now.So will the Creative L&P be compatible with other makes :?:

The answer is 'yes' you can rebalance this client with CND but depending on what has been used, you will almost definitley see a difference in clarity!! BTW I personally never used to R/B others work (unless I knew them) - if the dreaded greenies appeared :alien: I would be blamed (even it had been due to prevous contamination)!! Just a thought :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back