are other salons quiet in leeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angie y

Reaction score
Just wondering if their are any other salons in leeds that are quiet, getting slightly worried

I think its just the calm before the storm of xmas at the mo, do you have any bookings for nearer xmas?

no not at the moment although i tend to get booked up on a daily basis. Im going to check my old appointment books and see if it was the same last year. If not then i need to make an action plan quick

Good thinking batman, whilst its quiet get some flyers printed up and get out delivering them and leaving them everywhere you can think of. Do you have any friends you could do a half price set for and then give them some cards to advertise for you. Xmas fairs are coming up at schools, I'm approaching every one near me offering a voucher for a nice manicure for their raffle, why not try that or even ask if you can have a nail art or mini mani stall there. I would do that but I am nooo way fast enough, you'll have to give most of the profit to the school but its all advertising. Hairdressers are a good one, take some in offer the girls cheaper treatments for xmas and leave some leaflets in there. Soz if I'm telling you how to suck eggs:hug:

thanks for the advice in the process of flyers being printed and then all thats left is to post them out.:lol:

where in leeds are you based hun , coz i know of a few that are quiet :confused:

Near headingley i keep thinking have i done something wrong but i suppose you feel like that.

were abouts:) are you in otley i live in yeadon so i always pop in to otley

Im in Blackpool and we are so quiet that 2 of the girls hours have been cut at the moment!

Im down the road from you in Idle Bradford and quiet isnt the word im almost dead its that quiet, hoping it is the calm before the xmas madness, fingers crossed eh hun :hug:

thanks for the replys makes me feel a little bit better, least im not on my own:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back