Are spray tans dying out?

I’ve been doing tans for nearly 10 years and in the last few years I’ve noticed I seem to be doing a lot less. Is anyone else finding salon tanning is going out of favour? This Xmas I did maybe half of the usual demand.

I was at college yesterday and one of the young girls and one of the older girls (34) were both saying about beds . I don’t know but I’m horrified people still use beds!

CFBS

With so many products available to buy off the supermarket shelf it's not surprising if demand is less.
Even I can get pretty good results with an aerosol can of tan from Asda!

Sweethorns

I noticed these last few weeks or so were a bit slow. But before that demand was normal.

Hi! Interesting question. My answer would be no, however this time of year is always quiet but an ideal time to work on your upcoming marketing, maybe refresh your work space & look at ways to stand out from the crowd. Maybe collaborate... Sunless industry is booming, you just need to keep tapping into it...keep tanning

Hi! Interesting question. My answer would be no, however this time of year is always quiet but an ideal time to work on your upcoming marketing, maybe refresh your work space & look at ways to stand out from the crowd. Maybe collaborate... Sunless industry is booming, you just need to keep tapping into it...keep tanning
Totally agree!

I’ve been doing tans for nearly 10 years and in the last few years I’ve noticed I seem to be doing a lot less. Is anyone else finding salon tanning is going out of favour? This Xmas I did maybe half of the usual demand.
Hi lovely, where are you based? Have you done anything different recently tanning wise? I have been tanning 16 years (gulp) and with exception of a brief bump in the beauty road end of 2017 (Brexit), tanning has continued to grow. I run a Training Academy, am Director of a mobile and salon franchise and it continues to grow. I try a lot of different things to keep it all relevant and exciting in the business....just so you know my background xx