Are there any genuine fully qualified nail techs on youtube?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soniamgibbs

Reaction score
Are there any genuine fully qualified nail techs on youtube, or are they all DIYers? Would love to follow some genuine nail techs.

Kirsty Meakin
Nail Career Education
Charlotte Pilgrim
Chrissie Pearce
Ninja Nail Fairy
Kylea Wherry

Kirsty Meakin
Nail Career Education
Charlotte Pilgrim
Chrissie Pearce
Ninja Nail Fairy
Kylea Wherry

Thanks so much for this list, super useful. I do follow Suzie at NCE already and she is my favourite. Her voice is soooo relaxing. I’ll defo check out the others. Thanks so much

Thanks so much for this list, super useful. I do follow Suzie at NCE already and she is my favourite. Her voice is soooo relaxing. I’ll defo check out the others. Thanks so much

I like Suzie, she's a woman of a certain age, like me, and doesn't take it all too seriously but being American they have some different processes and ideas to our regulations so keep in mind the regulations and requirements are different for other countries. I love watching the Russian techs, their skills and imagination are outstanding but some of the things they do are contrary to our processes. It's fine as long as untrained and unqualified techs see and understand that.

If you like Gel nails videos i have some
NailsByKatieDutra (USA)
Nailcou (Russia?)
Polished By Colette (USA) AMAZING NAIL ART
Nail care education has kinda gone more into self marketing her own products (i live in the same town as her and her Salon has mixed reviews) (Canada)
Erica's Dry Manicure + Pedicure (Is an American efile company that recently came out with amazing tutorials and their bits are to die for) (USA)
Kirsty Meakin Nails (is amazing but mainly focuses on acrylic) (UK)

If you're a gel tech, I like IsabelMayNails, Katie Dutra, Tabytha Scott x

Kirsty Meakin is amazing at building acrylic nails and her nail art inspires me. Liz Morris at NailHub is an excellent teacher for gels and builder gel application, very professional and thorough.

Latest posts

Back