Are there coloured acrylic from CND ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might like to take a look at NSI - they do a Technail Kit that comes with 15 colours, liquid, 2 mixing jars and 30 forms for £**.** + vat xx

I have this and its fab, it comes with a mixing chart that shows you 100 colour mixes but then you can add the opal shimmer and create another 100 mixes plus any you want to mix and try yourself, mix till your hearts content.

I also have INM northern light lights glitter kit and again that is fab, all premixed, all you have to do is decide which fab colour to wear:green: Ive had them all.

Its a great advertisement to wear something different on your own nails, all my clients was pink & whites / natural untill they saw my sparklies and that converted them, good luck :)

Top right hand side of the page. It says my profile. It's all about you. At the moment you should have something showing your notifications too.

I have this and its fab, it comes with a mixing chart that shows you 100 colour mixes but then you can add the opal shimmer and create another 100 mixes plus any you want to mix and try yourself, mix till your hearts content.

I also have INM northern light lights glitter kit and again that is fab, all premixed, all you have to do is decide which fab colour to wear:green: Ive had them all.

Its a great advertisement to wear something different on your own nails, all my clients was pink & whites / natural untill they saw my sparklies and that converted them, good luck :)

I HAVE ALL THE INM NORTHERN LIGHTS ACRYLIC POWDERS IN MY SALON AND THEY COME IN LOTS OF COLOURS, I DO NOT DO THE NAILS BUT THE GIRLS SAY THE CRUSHED SHELLS ARE POPULAR AND THE HOLOGRAPHICS

THEY DO SOME GREAT DESIGNS AND THE CUSTOMERS GO POTTY FOR THEM

Latest posts

Back