Are there no reusable 100ml wax roller cartridges anywhere?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freelancetrainer

Reaction score
This is driving me nuts! The only thing I can find is empty reusable 100ml cartridges on an American website called AliExpress. I’ll try to upload an image. But they are out of stock and the only review said the roller part didn’t fit. Don’t look good quality but is the sort of thing I’m looking for.

The only options I can find are 80g cartridges (my heaters hold 100g). Why has nobody created reusable cartridges as well as rollers to which we can just refill with wax?

I’m really keen to continue with roller waxing but it feels so wrong to be throwing away a plastic cartridge and a plastic roller every single client. Am I missing something? Or do they really not exist?! As an industry is there anything we can do about this?

This is driving me nuts too. My heater holds both 80ml and 100ml , but I feel 80ml cartridges are too small . I hope someone pops along with a solution x

I found pourable cartons of ‘just wax’ (not plastic) which I thought was a brilliant idea but no reusable cartridges to pour it into. Even the roller heads which can be bought for other roller sizes aren’t reusable! Even those are expected to be thrown! Unbelievable. I want both the cartridge and the heads to be reusable with the ability to clean and sterilise them. This is all I’ve found so far.
7cf70eed2e288939512cd6c24b0a188c.jpg

Latest posts

Back