Are there really any LINT FREE wipes out there?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat68

Reaction score
I have tried 3 different brands of lint free wipes to use to remove polish and to dehydrate and cleanse the nail bed prior to fills. I am finding that there is no such thing as a lint free wipe, or is there? Can someone please tell me a brand of lint free wipes that are truly "lint free" so that I can stop the madness? Sick of having lint in my polish and acrylic that I have to pull out. Thanks a bunch! :rolleyes:

I LOOOVE Hands Down pads. No Lint. I have not had a problem with them. In a bind I use gauze pads. If you are getting fuzzies, it might be your finish work- too rough around the edges maybe?

I have tried 3 different brands of lint free wipes to use to remove polish and to dehydrate and cleanse the nail bed prior to fills. I am finding that there is no such thing as a lint free wipe, or is there? Can someone please tell me a brand of lint free wipes that are truly "lint free" so that I can stop the madness? Sick of having lint in my polish and acrylic that I have to pull out. Thanks a bunch! :rolleyes:

I know what you are talking about:lol:

The only ones I have tried that are completely 'lint free' In my opinion are the pads from Ezflow to use with their Gel It range. The only down side is they can be expensive.

I tend to make my own, by cutting a waxing strip up ....not abit of flick in sight (a tip from Amber:hug:).

hth's

I tend to make my own, by cutting a waxing strip up ....not abit of flick in sight (a tip from Amber:hug:).hth's

What a fantastic tip that is, will try that one.

I use waxing strips cut up too :green:

Mundo's gauze pads (without the cotton filling) are fabby too.

What kind of waxing strip? A muslin???

Mine are non woven fabric strips if that helps xx

I LOOOVE Hands Down pads. No Lint. I have not had a problem with them. In a bind I use gauze pads. If you are getting fuzzies, it might be your finish work- too rough around the edges maybe?

Hands Down for me too. Love 'em.

Hi :) If you use paper ones then is it really removing the oils from the nail?

I like caress lint free pads from sally's. Cheep, effective and easy to buy locally.

i cut my own from kitchen sponge cloths.

Hi :) If you use paper ones then is it really removing the oils from the nail?
Oooh I didn't read the original post properly:o

I use paper waxing strips for wiping my gel brushes on and like Angie I use the Caress pads from Sally's:)

hi i get mine from young nails, they come in a big roll n there more like really thick tissue.

hi i get mine from young nails, they come in a big roll n there more like really thick tissue.

I get mine from youngs too xx

I know what you are talking about:lol:

The only ones I have tried that are completely 'lint free' In my opinion are the pads from Ezflow to use with their Gel It range. The only down side is they can be expensive.

I tend to make my own, by cutting a waxing strip up ....not abit of flick in sight (a tip from Amber:hug:).

hth's

What fab advice :hug:
im gonna try this as all wipes i belive contain a certain amount of irritating fluff :eek: and the paper ones all break up and leave paper bits :lol:

We also sell these lint free nail Wipes . They come on a roll of 500 and there is DEFINATLY NO fluff comes off them whatsoever . They are the best I have found :biggrin:

LightElegance Nails & Beauty

Latest posts

Back