Are we hairdressers really blind?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
Just seen an article from ghd starting their new blowdry boot camp, it stated if you stock Ghd products, Air and irons the in-salon course is free!!

Well I think if your spending minimum 5k it should be sodding free!! But my question is how often do you get tucked up with these "deals" or can you spot them a mile off ?

I spot them nowadays, but I got caught out a few times when I started out.

Didnt think GHD had a minimum startup tho, I thought you just ordered as and when. I do.

Where did you see that?

Its easy to spend £600 with GHD. Coupla irons in each size, hairdryers and a few products would be all you would get for that.

Yeah when I looked into a month back the uninterested rep that turned up an hour late told me I needed to buy 6 of each iron to complete an opening order, that's not including Air or products!! Now I'm with cloud 9 ;0) buy as I go!

I've never had a minimum order with ghd. Like Dawn said, my order is always over £600 anyway! Who was your rep blue?xx

I've never had a minimum order with ghd. Like Dawn said, my order is always over £600 anyway! Who was your rep blue?xx

I wanna say Matt but I'm not 100% sure

I have been with them since day 1 and I just pay on account, but sometimes only order 2 so I get free delivery and keep the money in my bank !
I only sell the irons, I don't find the products sell well which is a shame.
Sure I looked into cloud 9 when they first came out but thought they expensive and nobody new who they were even tho they founded ghd then sold it.

You have all made me decide to stock cloud 9 as well as ghd. no one else in my area sells them yet lol! Don't know weather to get the wands do any of you sell many ?

You have all made me decide to stock cloud 9 as well as ghd. no one else in my area sells them yet lol! Don't know weather to get the wands do any of you sell many ?

You won't regret it!! We've had them for 18 months and clients luv them! Repair or replace service is great and generally speedy! We sell all the range, just sold third O set of the year and the irons fly out! Currently doing the £20 off offer if client brings in any old styling tool. Love them!! And you can't buy em in Argos!! ;)

Well now I have got cloud 9, blondi rae and my own branded products to look forward too ! All due to the posts on here keeping me up to date as I am currently living abroad. So many thanks for sharing xxx

Latest posts

Back