are we having the panto this year ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
just wondering if we are gonna do it again this year it was so funny last year, and i missed half coz i went on holiday !!
so cmon geeks are we doing it again !! :lol::lol:

just wondering if we are gonna do it again this year it was so funny last year, and i missed half coz i went on holiday !!

Well of course we are Miss Adele will be in charge of course :hug:
Better get the sewing machine out now lol

are we all having the same parts as last yr then ? or different ones coz i might get in first with something better than the donkeys ass :lol:

are we all having the same parts as last yr then ? or different ones coz i might get in first with something better than the donkeys ass :lol:

Oh go for a starring role babes you sooooooooo deserve it after last time :hug:

gordon bennett.....
is it really a year ago?????
yep it was very funny, I'm sure adele will have us all sorted soon lol xx

I wasn't here last Christmas but this sounds so funny . . . :lol:

Dee, you made a great donkey's backside.:green: I can't even remember what I was! That's old age for you.

What on earth are you talking about??

I've been here a few years and saw nothing?????:cry:

Please explain????????!!!?

Don't know how to do a link BevRose but if you search "panto" there's a thread by Adele, about 8 down I think, which will enlighten you . . . :lol:

lol .. just spent the last half hour reading that lot again ......

a few names that we don't see about anymore on there.

lol .. just spent the last half hour reading that lot again ......

a few names that we don't see about anymore on there.

I thought that too. And just discovered I was Cinderella. Now where did I put that tatty frock........?

Happy Hands suggested auditions in September but I said I thought we ought to wait a while. I did agree that she kept the same part though, cos it suits her so well.:green:

I think we should have one if everybody wants to. I shall be holding auditions a little bit nearer the time if thats OK:lol:

cool hun thanks xx

What one are we going to do? did we do Snow white last time as i think i was a dwarf.Which at 4ft 10 was about right.

I'd like to be in the audience so I can "BOO", "CLAP" and "HE'S BEHIND YOU" when appropriate LMAO

oh yes we are! :lol:

I can't remember what I was last year :rolleyes::o:o:o

no hun thats in real life :lol::lol:

only messing sass :hug:

well i wasnt here last year:cry:, so searched for panto to see what you lot were going on about:!: and omg pmsl, i have woken my hubby from his nightly doze on the couh with my giggling, (ok i admit it was raucsous laughter lol) i was peeing myself reading that, :lol:

i so want to be in it this year, but please i go away on the 18th so it needs to be before that guys pretty please:green:

<<<<sits sifting through kids books decididng which character she'd like to be:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back