Are You a Neat Freak?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noodle

Premium Geek
Reaction score
If you're anything like me, you like to keep your nail station and all your essential bits and bobs in some kind of order, and so that everything you need is readily available.

For a cheap and simple way to keep everything in check, get yourself down to your nearest Asda store and purchase a metal cutlery tray, for well under a fiver !

Have taken a couple of "before" and "after" pix, so as to give you an idea.

It sits just nicely on the nail station too, without getting in the way whilst you work.

Hey what a great idea!
Looks real neat & tidy , all your bits & bobs in one place.
Thanks for sharing this with us.

I have been looking for a desk organiser - I use Brisa and the ones Acrylic Creative suppy are lovely but seem to be more suited to L&P. Will check this one out - What do other Brisa Geeks use?

i got mine from staples....its a nice graphite silver meshy one with loads of compartments....cost me about £6

i start of a neat freak.....but it all goes belly up after the first 10 mins !

amb x

I also bought the cromium bathroom hold alls too from Asda. I have one that is designed to hold a glass and several tooth brush holder holes, perfect for holding my brushes and the glass holder area just takes my bottle of nail polish remover which has a press down dispenser, so no bother taking it out, just lift lid, press down and hey presto, pad moist.

ive got the silver tins from ikea ideal for keeping all my bits and bobs in and no one can see inside lol
x

Latest posts

Back