Are you for Capital Punishment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tilly said:
Did You Know Women Also Abuse Children????My Aunty Abused Me.
I never said women didn't abuse children.

tilly said:
Like I Said Study What You Say Because NO-ONE Is Innocent.
well... I'm innocent, I'm not a drug trafficker, I'm not a murderer, I'm not a paedophile and I'm not a rapist... get a grip on the thread Tilly's hubby, sounds to me as if you have a beef IN GENERAL and not just about the bloke on death row in Singapore :(

Toni Talons said:
i think it should be brought back for murderers, rapists and peodophiles. in today's day of DNA technology especially. then there'd be enuf room in prison for burglars.

yep indeedy. i've always thought that people who have been proved without a doubt to have done something so vile and evil as to rape and murder someone for example should be used to test the new vaccines etc on, at least then they would be giving something back to society. IMO of course don't want to go putting my foot in it again! lol!

:eek: Bloody hell!! i only read the first 2 pages and i thought i'd be putting my foot in it!!!!!

pussycat said:
:eek: Bloody hell!! i only read the first 2 pages and i thought i'd be putting my foot in it!!!!!
pmsl....:biggrin:

well... I'm innocent, [/quote]

Do You Drink Alcohol???
Do You Gossip About People Behind their Backs???
No One Is Innocent....NO-ONE

tilly said:
well... I'm innocent,

Do You Drink Alcohol???
No One Is Innocent....NO-ONE[/quote]

Hang on, since when is drinking alcohol and talking about people illegal? Hardly on the same level as murder, rape and child abuse is it?

tilly said:
Tilly My Wife Never Used Drugs Ever!!!
Apparently I am Supposed To Appologise But You Who Have Never Experienced The Hurts You Are Going On About Have No Idea At All.
Like I Have Said, age 3 abused by aunty, Age 5 family divorced, Age 9 Nanna Murdered, Age 14 Preyed Upon By Male paedophile, Age 16-31 Active drug addiction, heroin, speed, booze, pills.
Now 35 And Been Clean & Sober For 3 & Half Years & Forgive Those That Hurt Me Because I Know they Will Get Theirs On The Other Side.
This Young Man was 22 yrs old when caught & geez at 22 I was In The Navy & Sticking needles In My arm Because the pain of my life was to much to bear, why should the bastards that hurt me get to die???? When I Wanted To!!!
I Went To A Vigil Tonight For Van Tuong Nguyen, Not Because I Agree With what He Did But Because I Know People Can Confess their "Sins" & Be Forgiven & feel Genuinely Sorry For what they Did, I Believe Van Is One Of These & For The Nazi Government Of Singapore Not To Allow His Mum To Give Him A Hug Is A ***kin Joke.
Death Is To Easy & That Is Gods Job Not Ours!!!
Talk the Talk Only If You Have walked The Walk, Sincere Appologys For My Rudeness.
Please Forgive Van & Say A Pray Instead Of Thinking Your God Cos You Aint.
I was Born In Bolton But Have Lived In The Racist Country Of Australia For 20 Odd Years.
If You Cant Say Something Forgiving dont say nothing because you can actually hurt the Victims with Your Judgemental Words.

Well, actually, if you read a few threads back there is a very contraversial thread on here about rape and peodophilia and you will realise that some of us have been hurt in this way and we have "walked the walk" so maybe it is YOU who should not jump to conclusions.

I am sorry you have been hurt in this way too, and i do not know anything about this bloke who is facing the death penalty, but i still have my very valid opinions based on MY own experiences and how i feel the people who commit these crimes should be punished. Just because someone is sorry, does not mean they do not deserve to be punished. if this was the case then everyone would be "sorry" once they were caught and criminals would be wandering about all over the planet.

At least when they are dead they cannot hurt anyone else.

tilly said:
Do You Drink Alcohol???
No One Is Innocent....NO-ONE
erm.... the death penalty doesn't apply to any of the above whether anyone does it or not.

end of discussion as far as I'm concerned, I can't be arsed to argue with you Mr Tilly.

Well Obviously You Cant Forgive & I Think theres More Crimes In This World Than The Three You Mention.
Im Trying To Give Up Listening To Judgemental Peeps As Opinions Are Like Assholes, MOST People Have One!!
If You Support The Death Penalty You Infact Support Murder, End Of Story.
The death Penalty Is Murder & Murder Is A "Sin". Suport It & Your No Better Than A Murderer Because You Support It With An Open Heart.

ValencianNails said:
erm.... the death penalty doesn't apply to any of the above whether anyone does it or not.

end of discussion as far as I'm concerned, I can't be arsed to argue with you Mr Tilly.

Talk About Me Or My Family Behind My Back & It Does!!

ValencianNails said:

reading the last 2 posts i cant be arsed either. I dont come on here to read threats and Im sure no one else does either.

tilly said:
Well Obviously You Cant Forgive & I Think theres More Crimes In This World Than The Three You Mention.
Im Trying To Give Up Listening To Judgemental Peeps As Opinions Are Like Assholes, MOST People Have One!!
If You Support The Death Penalty You Infact Support Murder, End Of Story.
The death Penalty Is Murder & Murder Is A "Sin". Suport It & Your No Better Than A Murderer Because You Support It With An Open Heart.
do you know what...look in the mirror...because you are actually more judgmental than any of us on here .

I Didnt mean to get so fired up But When I know im true, i fight.
Those That Support The Death penalty Support Murder & If You Cant Handle That Truth then Maybe You Shoulg Get Out Of The Kitchen!!
Ive Been through More Crap In This Life Than Most But I Am Learning To Forgive & It Pisses Me Off when Do-Gooders Get On Their High horse.
Where Where You when I Was Being Abused????
Now I Leave with a Few Kind words.

May The Love & Light Of The Lord Come upon the Earths Population So That we May All Live In Peace Without Judgement & Without Fear.

Forgive Me Lord

Amen

Christian Burgess (Tillys Husband)

:zzz: :zzz:

*JOANNE* said:
:zzz: :zzz:

here here joanne
its getting a bit boring now perhaps we should change the record!

jules x

Geez It Didnt take Me Long to Kill that topic!!!

When I Believe In Something, I Never Back Down!!
Dont Let The Door Hit ya On The Way Out!!

tilly said:
Talk About Me Or My Family Behind My Back & It Does!!

erm correct me if im wrong but you said your not a murderer and yet your so quick to threaten someone YOU dont even know ....... i think you need help:mad:

tilly said:
Geez It Didnt take Me Long to Kill that topic!!!

When I Believe In Something, I Never Back Down!!
Dont Let The Door Hit ya On The Way Out!!
you like all the attention though this was a great thread with different people with different opinions...you have forced your opinion not dicussed it...you just like the attention.
please leave our little community alone.
p.s if you want to be part of this forum suely you should join it under you own name and not go under your wifes user name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back