Are you for Capital Punishment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Perhaps Your Right But In 5 hours A Man Who Has Found Something spiritual Is Going To Be Murdered.(Government & Hypocrite Supported Death Penalty)
We All make Mistakes & Im Living Proof That People Can Change.
I Apologise, Its The Northern Blood In Me & I Have Strong Beliefs.

tilly said:
Ok Perhaps Your Right But In 5 hours A Man Who Has Found Something spiritual Is Going To Be Murdered.(Government & Hypocrite Supported Death Penalty)
i have northern blood...dont tar me with your brush...i dont verbally abuse people.

Ill Stop If You Stop!!!

tilly said:

aint it funny how they find spirituality when they are found guilty ..... reminds me of that freak mira hindley

tatz said:
aint it funny how they find spirituality when they are found guilty ..... reminds me of that freak mira hindley
:lol:

Oy I Found God While I Was In Active Drug Addiction.
It Does Happen & Those That Judge Are No Better Than the Cockroaches that flock around drain pipes.
Wouldnt it be great if the Truth hit ya right in the heart.
Maybe You Need To Find Something Also.

tilly said:
Oy I Found God While I Was In Active Drug Addiction.
It Does Happen & Those That Judge Are No Better Than the Cockroaches that flock around drain pipes.
Wouldnt it be great if the Truth hit ya right in the heart.
Maybe You Need To Find Something Also.

yeah i need ta find a rich older woman with an appetite for sex and a weak heart lmao

Lol - Good Luck!!
No Seriously M8, im sorry But When You Have Changed It Really Pisses You off when Do-Gooders Pipe Up.
Anyway ill leave now & Let Miss Vanity Get the Last Word In!!

tatz said:
yeah i need ta find a rich older woman with an appetite for sex and a weak heart lmao

LMAO

The reality of death often makes anyone very religious very quickly.

I do not know about this persons situation.
I am not about to start politicking.
I think the concept of 100% guilty - give em the chair sounds great on paper till you have to pull the switch.

However I do know that this thread should get the death penalty - but we shall instead lock it up for life :)

Please be careful about politicking, religious debates. There have been a few rather 'iffy' discussions the past few weeks. Please keep in mind that while its a great way to get some things off your chest - its also a great way to turn off other members of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back