Are you from England?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a huge How I Met Your Mother fan and all my Canadian stereotype funnies come from that!

I imagine you as Robyn Sparkles now Ekimonailtech :D

Ha! Let's Go To The Mall!

Actually this is the first thing I've understood since the last several posts in this thread. But this very much demonstrates the OP's point. Depending from where we hail, what we say may offend.

Last edited:
I'm a huge How I Met Your Mother fan and all my Canadian stereotype funnies come from that!

I don't watch that actually! Never seen it.

I'm pretty painfully Canadian. :D

Who gave you a name like that?? :)

I've read a few of your posts since i've been here and I don't get any sort of Dragon Lady vibe at all! Helpful is all I've ever noticed.

LOL Thanks, but you haven't witnessed any of the scarey debates I've been part of hehehehe
Umm yeah... I'm mean with a pen when I'm riled :eek:

In addition, sarcasm really fails to come across in text, and I have to re-read my posts all the time to weed out any remarks I've made that might come across as rude to someone who doesn't realize I'm only joking. It's a hard habit to break, for sure.

I think that's why I'm oft misunderstood.... you can't "hear" sarcasm in the typewritten word.
I totally get you!
Here, sarcasm is all in good fun, most of the time.
It's a national passtime, making fun of each other LOL

Latest posts

Back