are you having problems acessing this site?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tickled Pink!

Reaction score
just wondered whether any other users have experienced problems getting to this site today (in particular this afternoon)
i am on broadband so permanently on line and have had no problems going to any other sites, but it took me HOURS to get onto geek website.
problem seems to have cleared of its own accord but the reason i ask, is so i know whether it is my pc or a general site problem.
thanks guys

Tickled Pink! said:
just wondered whether any other users have experienced problems getting to this site today (in particular this afternoon)
i am on broadband so permanently on line and have had no problems going to any other sites, but it took me HOURS to get onto geek website.
problem seems to have cleared of its own accord but the reason i ask, is so i know whether it is my pc or a general site problem.
thanks guys
Hiya - yep, happened to me also - tried everything to get in, including www.samuelsweet.com with no luck. Finally did a search via Google, and somehow got in through a "back door" I think - seems everything is back as it should be now. I checked other sites and had no problems at all so something must have been happening around here - maybe Mr Geek is tweaking and adding to the site?!!

I've been on several times this afternoon without any problems.

The database server went haywire and had to be rebooted. THis is the second time since I had the server upgraded the other day. Rackspace is looking into it for me.

Sorry for the hassle

Hi,

I've found it really hard to get into the forums i had to click about eight times to get into chit chat i'm okay once i'm in it's just gettin in thats a problem!

Don't know if it's my pc or what!

I too had probs this afternoon so came in via samuelsweet which is how I got in now. I guess The Geek Controllers are onto it so no need to worry.

I had problems to but I think The Nail Geek has put it right now. :green:

thanks guys
despite have norton running, i was quite worried i had picked up some nasty virus so atleast i know it wasn't me!

Latest posts

Back