Are you ready for Christmas??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
It's only two weeks away and I don't feel that Christmassy!!

We had booked a lovely Christmas in a 4 star hotel but due to money reasons had to cancel it!:cry:

So Christmas at home this year it will be.

So how are you fixed, have you bought all your presents, wrapped them,

No doubt most people have a diary full of clients

Which I know makes you stressed about Christmas even more!!

Don't feel Like I have bought nearly enough for my kids. How much are you supposed to spend without ever thinking this!

Thought I'd start a Christmassy thread..

I haven't bought a single present yet....Lesley has trimmed up the salon, cos I wouldn't have bothered...bah humbug....I haven't got into the spirit and I haven't got much longer to get everything done!

bought my first prezzie today woohoo go me! it was for my mummy and daddy, get a few more this weekend then the last min jobbies on christmas eve after work (only doing half a day thank goodness! ) xx

did my gift shopping this week as i'm quite quiet. next week all hell lets loose and i am working dawn till dusk so i knew it was my only opportunity. got most of it wrapped too and have got some food shopping as well.

I haven't bought a single present yet....
Me either :eek: I'm hoping to start tomorrow!

I've not written any Christmas cards yet either, I'm sending the 'important' ones from Moonpig.com, makes it easy and they do a fab job with delivery etc, takes the stress and the arm ache out of it lol

Ok just to make you all sick..... I AM FINISHED..... prezzies got and wrapped.... food brought...(yep all of it.. I do have crimbo off this year so not much to buy) cards written and hubbie will post tomorrow... and the decks will go up this weekend..

I AM DONE !!!!!!!!

Bowls at the ready:lol::lol:

Me either :eek: I'm hoping to start tomorrow!

I've not written any Christmas cards yet either, I'm sending the 'important' ones from Moonpig.com, makes it easy and they do a fab job with delivery etc, takes the stress and the arm ache out of it lol
I'm not even sending any, what a waste of money and time (bah humbug am I really that miserable!!!) haven't sent any for years and noone really notices whether they got one from us or not....the important people, we always phone on Christmas Day!

I'm going to have to do some midnight shopping to get the kids pressies sorted as there's not long to go and it's Laura's birthday on 23rd too!

I'm not even sending any, what a waste of money and time (bah humbug am I really that miserable!!!) haven't sent any for years and noone really notices whether they got one from us or not....the important people, we always phone on Christmas Day!

I'm going to have to do some midnight shopping to get the kids pressies sorted as there's not long to go and it's Laura's birthday on 23rd too!

i detest writing the cards too, although i like the rest of the xmas preparations. i havent done cards for 2 years but i do intend to this year as i cant think of a good excuse:lol:
the thing that peeves me is that i am expected to write them all out for my hubbies lot as well:irked:

I have to say we are quite up to date in terms I've written cards only two presents to buy - which I can give money as it is two older children.

Not got a bit of food in, it's like well you can't get much in as it will go off. Veggies and that you need to get last minute..

I hope I can get more beauty clients in as we really need the money lol

If I don't a Christmas film with the kids is even better!

I'm totally done & dusted!

Pressies all bought, wrapped & distributed or hidden!

Cards written & posted

Tree & decs all up

Food all bought - except for the fresher items, which I've done online with ASDA for a home delivery for on Sat 22nd late afternoon
Diary chocka block next week -:eek:

|I started my pressy shopping mid Nov! This is the 1st time ever I've been done so early.

Thing is.....lots of things are now on offers or half price etc so it's not a bad idea to leave it a little later either! May do that next year!!

done prezzies..wrapped them as soon as i got them and hidden them up!!!!....got to get 5 more cards then its just the food shopping.....

i sooooooooooooooooo excited....cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

I'm nearly done!

Got tree up, cards written and presents bought.

Jut need to wrap presents now and that is it..oh and organise our new years eve party (if any one has ideas for invites, themes, decorations, etc please let me know).

I've managed a few presents. But still have about 6 monre people to buy for.

Although with a new puppy coming a few days before, Steve and I are putting all of our money into that! Can't really think about Christmas yet!

xx

Latest posts

Back