Areola Tattooing in West Midlands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruth Mills

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone knew of any salon geeks who offer areola tattooing in the West Midlands or within reasonable travelling distance of Shropshire?

Am looking to get my areolas re-done; I got them done originally as a model on a training course, but they're fading a bit now, and one areola is a fair bit lighter in colour than the other.

I have a lady who comes to my salon!

I have a lady who comes to my salon!

Hey Angie, thank you, that sounds perfect! Please could you pm or Facebook me her details. What days does she come in to the salon?

All the details are at the salon. I will let you know on Tuesday. The don't have set days, they come in as and when. Leave it with me and I'll get the details next week.

All the details are at the salon. I will let you know on Tuesday. The don't have set days, they come in as and when. Leave it with me and I'll get the details next week.

Fab - thanks for that, your'e a star! I'd probably want to book in on one of my days off during the week, or on a Saturday, depending on what days she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back