Arghh my 30th next month!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bekster123

Reaction score
Turning the big 30 next month & i'm looking at having a fancy dress party/disco.. 70's/very early 80's Funk Disco, Earth Wind & Fire, Archie Bell & the Drells,Kool & the Gang, The Whispers that sort of music- really grooovy man.

I have a hall & food supplier but i need a bar.. I have a couple of people willing to do the bar on the evening for me but do they need licenses for themselves & how do i go about getting a bar license for the premises??

Any help would be great.. am thinkin of ringing up my local council but if any of you know exactly what i need to ask them for it would help hugely..

By the way you're all invited if you fancy getting to Exeter in Devon- not sure on date yet.

Party on Dudes.:cool: :cool:

xxxxx

Hope you have a great time...:hug:

I sat in the corner and rocked on my 30th....hated turning 30 BUT gonna have a massive party for my 40th..!!

Have a fantastic time..lets us know how it goes

have a great time you spring chicken you.:D

jac extreme said:
have a great time you spring chicken you.:D

Hi

I think you have to contact your local police station about bar licenses and extensions.

the hall should have an idea as they must of hired it out before.

The other way is to have beer and wine but no money must be exchanged and the only way round that is for people to buy raffle tickets before hand

It may of changed but I used to have to apply for extension for a student bar in a Hosptial in Paddington London

I dont think the council will be able to help -BUT it may of changed

I hope this helps

Billie xxx

bekster123 said:
Turning the big 30 next month & i'm looking at having a fancy dress party/disco.. 70's/very early 80's Funk Disco, Earth Wind & Fire, Archie Bell & the Drells,Kool & the Gang, The Whispers that sort of music- really grooovy man.

I have a hall & food supplier but i need a bar.. I have a couple of people willing to do the bar on the evening for me but do they need licenses for themselves & how do i go about getting a bar license for the premises??

Any help would be great.. am thinkin of ringing up my local council but if any of you know exactly what i need to ask them for it would help hugely..

By the way you're all invited if you fancy getting to Exeter in Devon- not sure on date yet.

Party on Dudes.:cool: :cool:

xxxxx

SNAP, its my big 30 nrxt month too and i am dreading it!!!!!!!

Have a fantastic time

Amanda

Have a fantastic time!!!!

Tilly xx

Tilly Ann said:
Have a fantastic time!!!!

Tilly xx

have a great time
and a 70's night sounds fun
xx

Billiexx

We applied to the local council for a bar licence for the pre-school discos (they start early these days!!!). We could apply for 3 set dates and it cost a tenner.

Hope you have a fab time ... am sure you will !

have a lovely birthday it wont be that bad and i'm sure you'll love it xx

Hiya,

Just a thought why don't you hire a social club for the evening. I have just done this for my husband hes having a surprise 30th on Saturday. It cost me £100 for the hire of it I get it from 3 in the afternoon till 12.30. The bar is cheaper cos its club prices.

Its getting really difficult for me at the minute, I'm storing all the party food in all my friends freezers/fridges/cupboards , you name it lol, bet they cant wait to get rid of it lol.

Good luck with the planning and orgonising and have a very happy 30th birthday, fingers crossed my hubby will, well at least until the stripper arrives pmsl......

Its my 40th this month!!! :cry: Have a fantastic birthday, my 30th was one of the best. x

Latest posts

Back