ARK skincare, does anyone use this range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misskimsi3bee

Reaction score
Hi all,
Doe anyone use ARK Skincare? I am setting up as self employed and I like the look of them. They look quite good for retailing too. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance :)

I'm in the same boat as yourself. I've looked up ARK and they look good so I've contacted them to find out more, I'll keep you updated.

Hi ladies I’ve also enquired with ARK as they look good, I’ve asked for samples so I can try them out .. I’m a massive dermalogocia fan... but I like how affordable ARK is & their retail looks good too. Can’t wait xx

Hi ladies I’ve also enquired with ARK as they look good, I’ve asked for samples so I can try them out .. I’m a massive dermalogocia fan... but I like how affordable ARK is & their retail looks good too. Can’t wait xx

So their mobile therapist package is 488 + vat but after that there is no minimum orders. Think I'd like to try some samples also to see what their products are like. I'm not a fan of dermalogica myself. If I were to choose a brand to start up with it would have to be Skinician as I have tried their products and I've seen results already in my skin after 1 week but opening order is £1000 so out of my budget unfortunately. Please keep me up to date with your samples and I'll do the same.

So their mobile therapist package is 488 + vat but after that there is no minimum orders. Think I'd like to try some samples also to see what their products are like. I'm not a fan of dermalogica myself. If I were to choose a brand to start up with it would have to be Skinician as I have tried their products and I've seen results already in my skin after 1 week but opening order is £1000 so out of my budget unfortunately. Please keep me up to date with your samples and I'll do the same.
I have used skinician in my salon for 3 years now and to be honest it’s very basic and I am looking for something else. I think eve taylor is better and I’m considering switching. They have also changed the formula of a few products and I’m not impressed not or my clients. Although it sells well!

Hi Lindsay, I've been using the samples from Skinician and just going by the improvement in my own I liked it. Eve Taylor is good from a price point of view but I've heard a lot of people have found Eve Taylor doesn't sell well. Thanks for your feedback on Skinician, it's good to hear first hand experiences.

Hi Tori, I've never heard of anyone that doesn't sell Eve Taylor easily! It absolutely flies of our shelves and my friend that has a salon in the south of the country that recently changed to it says she couldn't believe her sales and profits with it. The repeat business is the best thing about it :). Never heard of Skinician so can't comment

Latest posts

Back