Aromatherapy blends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hello,

Is there any laws or anything you have to go by if you want to mix your own massage blends and use them in my salon? Can you even sell them to clients? I'm guessing there must be some law againsted this

Thanks

You need to have an aromatherapy qualification. To blend your own I'm fairly sure you need the level 4 unit.
(I think...)

You need to have an aromatherapy qualification. To blend your own I'm fairly sure you need the level 4 unit.
(I think...)

Thank you, I'm only qualified in pre blended aromatherapy massage so prob can't then

To be honest you will be fine at this level.
Choose a company that does the ready blended oils in both large and retail sizes. This way you sell them the exact oil they had in their treatment.
I use tisserand - beautiful range in retail and you can buy in really small quantities

Thank you :) I'll have a look into this brand

Another supplier of good retail and professional oils is Absolute Aromas - whilst they supply essential oils etc, they also do a fab range of pre-blended oils, bath salts etc etc.

Hi I teach aromatherapy level 3. The law is you must be qualified in level 3 aromatherapy to be able to mix blends and give them to your clients. It's a realy fab course with so much knowledge to learb

Latest posts

Back