Aromatherapy Massage wording - help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baselrod

Reaction score
I have put the following wording together for my website - can I please have your honest opinions - is there more I should add - anything I should take out?

Thank you .x.x:hug:

Using pre-blended Eve Taylor body oils to offer you the most blissful relaxation massage.

Inhale, relax and enjoy the benefits of "aroma" massage therapy.

Full Body Massage - £** (£** extra to include exfoliating scrub)

An hour of indulgence to leave you feeling relaxed and ready for a good night’s sleep

Neck, Back & Shoulder Massage - £** (£* extra to include exfoliating scrub)

As above but timed to give a great introduction to the relaxing benefits of massage therapy.

Exfoliating scrub

Add this service to the above treatments for the ultimate in skin pampering. The exfoliation treatment will remove all dead skin cells and leaving the skin thoroughly cleansed and ready to absorb all the benefits of the essential oils.

Should "Aroma" be quoted (in "aroma" massage therapy)?

It would look better to my eyes if it wasn't.

And will you be using a larger font, and a darker/more contrasting colour? As I am finding the text below quite hard to read (and I have reasonable eyesight); the text below would not be accessible for someone who was partially sighted.

hmmm I take your point on the aroma wording - will go with that.

The font will be much larger - didn't realise it had copied over so small!! Will definitely be readable!

Thanks Ruth .x.

hmmm I take your point on the aroma wording - will go with that.

The font will be much larger - didn't realise it had copied over so small!! Will definitely be readable!

Thanks Ruth .x.

Cool, that's good to know :)

Sonia (my wife) is particularly hot on website accessibility, on account of being disabled herself; issues like font size and contrast are the sort of thing she'd very quickly pick up on, so it's good that the font will be larger on the actual site :hug:

are you aromatherapy trained? if not putting "" around aroma is appropriate as you are using pre-blended oils.

I like the sound of the treatments, makes me want to book!

are you aromatherapy trained? if not putting "" around aroma is appropriate as you are using pre-blended oils.

I like the sound of the treatments, makes me want to book!

Thanks Ann, I'll happily bow down to your superior knowledge here. Can't argue with the Guru!

I have done an introduction to aromatherapy course and introduction to massage course - I am providing a gentle "smoothing" massage with the relaxing, energising or balancing oils that Eve Taylor provides. I have a fully trained up professional aromatherapy massage, sports/swedish massage friend who I will happily refer clients to if they want a more "thorough" massage - mine is simply to help them relax :)
Does that make sense?

.x.

and you clearly state that it is pre-blended, so everyone is happy?

Oh ruth, you DO make me laff!:green:

and you clearly state that it is pre-blended, so everyone is happy?

Oh ruth, you DO make me laff!:green:

Thanks Ann :)

Here's me worrying about grammar and presentation, and you make a totally valid point about needing to use the quotes if it's a pre-blended oil, that I would never have thought of in a month of Sundays!

of course I knew that's why I was using the quotes all along!!!! ;-)

stick with the guru! she'll keep you straight!:)

Latest posts

Back