Aromatherapy podcasts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrenG

New treatments
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am qualified in aromatherapy as part of my college course but didn't do much with that side of it but am thinking about getting back into it. Am going through my college work but can anyone suggest any good podcast to listen too whilst out and about, mainly focusing on the conditions each oil is good for. Tia.

I'd be interested to hear too; I've emailed Eve Taylor to ask about Aromatherapy courses but not heard anything back as yet.

If you have no success and because I am old school, why not just do a comprehensive list like revision notes and do that instead? Or crib notes/ bullet points as if you were going in for an exam again?
My old Shirley Price aromatherapy book was my hero when I trained. Written in notebook style, I loved the format.
Good Luck

If you have no success and because I am old school, why not just do a comprehensive list like revision notes and do that instead? Or crib notes/ bullet points as if you were going in for an exam again?
My old Shirley Price aromatherapy book was my hero when I trained. Written in notebook style, I loved the format.
Good Luck
Thank you. I am re-reading all my notes and assignments from college and making more notes, just thought a podcast would be good to listen to while out walking or cooking/cleaning. Will see if I can find a copy of your book.

The Fragrant pharmacy is a really good book

Latest posts

Back