ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGH comtaminated brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hope someone on here can help me out with this. My ultra sculpter has become contaminated, and I cant seem to bring it back from the dead. A few geeks did tell me that they had managed to bring theres back, but after trying, its just not happening. I have tried and tried to dip and wipe, and also overnight soak with this brush, but nothing is helping.

does anyone have any other suggestions pleaseeee

Nailzoo washes his in shampoo ?
maybe worth giving it a try but i would ask what sort of shampoo he uses first hth

Nailzoo washes his in shampoo ?
maybe worth giving it a try but i would ask what sort of shampoo he uses first hth

ive done that too.
just use a mild shampoo and use conditioner afterwards making sure you rinse really thoroughly.

thanks - ill give it a go

i normally use a shampoo for frequent use, would that be any good

Should be hun,
if it is for frequent use it should be mild.
hope you get your best friend sorted lol

Should be hun,
if it is for frequent use it should be mild.
hope you get your best friend sorted lol

thanks girls - will try tomorra - i cant let this brush die

yep, a shampoo, wash and rinse (then repeat), then conditioner, leave for 5 mins, just like you would with your own hair, pat it dry, then air dry overnight.

A good swim in monomer the next morning, pat dry, let it sit for a while ( a few hours), then give it a go......

let us know how you get on :hug:

I'm sure I've read on here somewhere to soak it in scrubfresh as an emergency.
I have tried this and it worked ok for me.

Hope you get it sorted Glynnis.

xx

i'd never use scrubfresh (as it's 50% acetone) would you wash your hair in acetone ?
RESPECT YOUR BRUSH

i'd never use scrubfresh (as it's 50% acetone) would you wash your hair in acetone ?
RESPECT YOUR BRUSH

Point taken Carl!! It's very valid......
However it got the rubbish out the brush & I did say emergency!

Latest posts

Back