Art Deco make up course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
Has anyone done an art deco make up course? If so what are your thoughts on it and where did you do it? I am sure I have heard people say they have done it in Leeds but Art Deco are telling me to go to Liverpool which is not really convienient for me but I will go if there is no closer course!

Thanks everyone x

if you phone central college of helath and beauty , they will tell you if they are runniing any art deco courses , i did mine there
they are a part of white rose college (which am sure is in huddersfield so they might tell you too ) hope this helps dee xxxx

I did an advanced day training yesterday at wakefield college and all I can say is it was FANTASTIC. do it if you can it's brilliant:)

Tracy who runs the course is brilliant and has done make up for all the stars, supermodels etc... BRILLIANT

Was this course in artdeco? i also am taking on the range and would like to send all staff on a course. How much do they cost if anyone knows of hand. I know i can ring them tomorrow but you know when you jus want to know now !! lol xx

Was this course in artdeco? i also am taking on the range and would like to send all staff on a course. How much do they cost if anyone knows of hand. I know i can ring them tomorrow but you know when you jus want to know now !! lol xx

yes it was Tracy from ARTDECO that trained us, it was a special deal for colleges, Tracy said the course we did yesterday would cost about £400 in London where she works!!! I think we got it for under £50, cant quite remember the price as I payed it months ago

Can I have Tracey's telephone number or email address please?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back