art in January Nails Mag.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christie's Nails

Reaction score
Have you seen the January issue? The cover is the winner of the cover contest once a year. It is beautiful. Those nails look so cool.
In the back is the nail art section and my nails and toes are there! I took that picture of my nails and toes last summer in Kauai, which is another island in Hawaii, at the beach. My husband and I were on vacation there for a few days... ah the memories! lol How fun.

Christie, you are everywhere! I saw your nails in December's magazine too. BTW, those were the best in whole magazine! I mean it!
You must be so proud of yourself!!!! I would die if my nails were featured in magazine! Are you framing those pages? I would! :D :D

the truth....everyone is tired of hearing about it. lol
I am just so darn excited that I have to tell everyone.
Vickie Peters practically IS Nailpro...she never brags.
I will try to control myself.

You have every right to be excited. YOUR work is printed in one of the most popular nail magazines in the WORLD (even in Europe people look up to american magazines!). That's the way I look at it :D

Anna from Toronto said:
You have every right to be excited. YOUR work is printed in one of the most popular nail magazines in the WORLD (even in Europe people look up to american magazines!). That's the way I look at it :D

She is right Christie - you should be very proud; I deal with the mags ALL the time and I still get excited when I see my name in one of them - my biggest claim to fame is British Vogue ;) How sad am I ;)

Christie, that is cool! It is neat to see your picture in a magazine! I was and still am at seeing mine in the Jan. Nails issue. Makes me feel special!!! :o hehe! Strange feeling to open up a magazine and see a pic. of yourself in it, and a horrible picture at that!!!! ick!!! haha! Anyway, way to go. I am trying to get my nerve up to send in some nail art designs of my own to see if my art is good enough to get published! Well, way to go!
Shelley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back