art in scratch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
talented talons said:
Thanks to I'm A Star, who emailed the pics from the mag to me, i don't feel left out now.....lol.

The nail art is so great. Must have took you all ages.
I still feel left out so hoping (kiss kiss!) that Talented Talons will email the pics onto me so i can join in!!

Carole just emailed them to you

LayStar said:
Well Jackie, Iv attached a piccy of mine so people can see. I got 2 copies of the magazine...not sure how that worked out but okeydokey!!

xx

They are gorgeous Layla! Well done.... :biggrin: I wonder if I ask nicely enough, someone will email the pics to me???? I have to wait till the 10th to see them otherwise. :sad:

I'm a Star said:
Carole just emailed them to you
You're such a sweetie - thank you! I have just had a look - some impressive stuff but i particularly liked JackieMc's horsey ones! :)

JackieMc said:
They are gorgeous Layla! Well done.... :biggrin: I wonder if I ask nicely enough, someone will email the pics to me???? I have to wait till the 10th to see them otherwise. :sad:
I'll forward them to ya me darling coz i got them sent to me by I'm a Star!

Ive sent Jackie them :biggrin:

I'm a Star said:
Ive sent Jackie them :biggrin:
Tee hee - that should upset her, having to download to sets of pics!!! Ahh well at least we both cared ;)

Hi Angel Fingers!

I think your nail art in Scratch looks FAB!!! it's always nice to see GOOD art work, I also think Jackiemc's and Paula's are fab too! I don't do freehand nail art I use L&P for any art so I am always in awe of anyone producing such detailed work! excellent stuff!!!

J xxx

I loved all the nail art piccies in Scratch, my mag came this morning, snatched it from the postman lol....poor sod thought he was being mugged.......

Well done girls and it is brill to see geeky art in our lovely scratch mag
nice one Alex xxxxx

LayStar said:
Yeeeaaaah its a Geeky Page baby!!!

Susan and Jackie your nails are super-superb!! Too cool, go girls!!

:p

Can someone nice and kind pleeeeeeeease scan the page in so I can stick it up on my website.

Cheers Chichas :o :D

Laystar

email me at the office and I will reply by attaching teh PDF of the article for you to put on your website!

Thanks for taking part everyone!

I am so pleased you liked the outcome.

best wishes

Alex Fox
[email protected]
:green: :cool:

Carole Lindsay said:
You're such a sweetie - thank you! I have just had a look - some impressive stuff but i particularly liked JackieMc's horsey ones! :)

Your cheque's in the post........... ;)

.... and thanks :o

Latest posts

Back