art in scratch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
i'm in scratch this month in the nail art feature, top right, susan loasby. i saw layla in there too [aka laystar] are any of you geeks in there , it would be nice to put faces to names on this board. :biggrin:

i love the nails so fab those olympic rings are great ................ layla's nails are lovely too love the footballer with the number 18 shirt.

Also the show jumper is so cool

angel fingers said:
i'm in scratch this month in the nail art feature, top right, susan loasby. i saw layla in there too [aka laystar] are any of you geeks in there , it would be nice to put faces to names on this board. :biggrin:
If you keep old issues I am in there from two months ago "in the spot light" with some tips I airbrushed. I also got into this months Irish Beauty full page article I wrote on MMA (anyone read it)

Also Paula from this site is in there too.

Lisa xxxx

i think lindag is also on the same page with the nail art here bowling bowl with pins is good :biggrin:

yes i'm there too!
Love Paula xx

oooooh, fame at last ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I'm in it (according to Karren!) - not got my Scratch yet, it's still in the UK with my mum!

Mine's a show jumper.

you are !!! and fab art work too

Everyones art work is sooooooooo good, i wouldnt know where to begin im certainly not Creative in that way ! excuse pun

kx

JackieMc said:
I think I'm in it (according to Karren!) - not got my Scratch yet, it's still in the UK with my mum!

Mine's a show jumper.

JackieMc said:

Mine's a show jumper.
oh jackie its beautiful i love it

I think i need to get myself a subsription to scratch, i feel like i'm missing out.:cry:

Yeeeaaaah its a Geeky Page baby!!!

Susan and Jackie your nails are super-superb!! Too cool, go girls!!

:p

Can someone nice and kind pleeeeeeeease scan the page in so I can stick it up on my website.

Cheers Chichas :o :D

xxx

Thanks for all the compliments. :o

I wont get my Scratch until I go over to the UK on the 10th - dying to see everyone's nail art!

Well Jackie, Iv attached a piccy of mine so people can see. I got 2 copies of the magazine...not sure how that worked out but okeydokey!!

xx

Attachments

• euro2004nails.JPG
    euro2004nails.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 170
I was in scratch too! mine were the 3d ones ( Kelly winterburn from bradford!) hope you all liked them!!

Layla yours were gorgeous, well done!
congrats to the other girls too!!!!!!!!!

ps that photo of me is horrid!

Jinxx said:
I was in scratch too! mine were the 3d ones ( Kelly winterburn from bradford!) hope you all liked them!!

Layla yours were gorgeous, well done!
congrats to the other girls too!!!!!!!!!

ps that photo of me is horrid!

Hi Kelly (aka Jinx) I thought you looked as lovely as your nail art did! I am very impressed (ps hope business is booming after your recent profile)...take care

LayStar said:
Yeeeaaaah its a Geeky Page baby!!!

Susan and Jackie your nails are super-superb!! Too cool, go girls!!

:p

Can someone nice and kind pleeeeeeeease scan the page in so I can stick it up on my website.

Cheers Chichas :o :D

xxx
Leyla you art was stunning how do you do it...

It must take you ages do you use both freehand and airbrushing...

what made me laugh was the way they only mentioned the age of the younger participants :lol: very diplomatic !

I'm a Star said:
i think lindag is also on the same page with the nail art here bowling bowl with pins is good :biggrin:
thanks

Thanks to I'm A Star, who emailed the pics from the mag to me, i don't feel left out now.....lol.

The nail art is so great. Must have took you all ages.

Latest posts

Back