Art Vandal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packerfan

Reaction score
Did anyone see these colors yet?

Yep - not loving them but waiting until k see swatches before I judge as the bottles aren't very accurate xx

Digi-Teal & Future Fuchsia are my favourites & the additives look good! But not blown away

I think the bronze could be amazing, i love metallics !

It's impossible to say what they will really look like until the photos come out, they never ever match the pictures shown in the ads :)

Thanks ladies I want to see photos as well

Me too. Not blown away but learnt my lesson from before and will wait and see how they look on the nail first before deciding which ones to get.

I have received mails advising this is being released in January, which S2s web site supports, but no actual date. Does anyone know when in January this comes out?

I rung S2 last week to find out the release date & was told they still havent got one (or possibly have one, but cant tell?) so I guess we just have to wait lol xx

Wasn't impressed when I saw the advertisements for them but now I've seen the swatches I feel differently about them mauve Maverick looks stunning! X

Wasn't impressed when I saw the advertisements for them but now I've seen the swatches I feel differently about them mauve Maverick looks stunning! X
Where did you see swatches?

Fee Wallace is the one to follow :)

Should be launching tomorrow, woo hoo ! Xx

Should be launching tomorrow, woo hoo ! Xx

Yep spotted that on S2s home page yippee. I have got family visiting tomorrow, so I will hopefully get my order in between cooking and playing hostess.

Latest posts

Back