Artistic Colour Gloss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lewisdean123

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone use artistic gloss? And is it any good? Not heard of it before.

Hi there :)

If you use the search tool there should be loooads of threads about ACG, and there is also an Artistic Colour Gloss group on here you could join to find out more.

Hope this helps

Thanks will have a good look later thanks for your help. Just wondered the differences of that and shellac. I have only seen one person advitising here in gsy.

Hi i have a few Artistic colour gloss which i bought at Manchester ex. which i use along side gelish because i was told they are compatible with the rest of the gelish products and are manufactured by the same company or something like that. i haven't found any difference between the two i just tried them for a different choice of colours, think they are slightly cheaper and i know their training is x

oh and i'v not used shellac but believe they are a totally different thing x

pazzy on here uses artisitic....you could pm her.

hi i use shellac and artistic, i found training in both products was to a high standard, application of the products is different however, both apply like a dream. Both products are easy to remove. Shellac has the edge in that its so well known and people ask for it by name but artistic does have some lovely colour choices especially if you like a bit of bling.

Ive found that both products run very nicely side by side and i like to offer clients a choice.

Hello i use ACG and seem to have trouble with one nail always chipping, is shellac better as its a thicker polish? What is the difference in applying the two gloss polish? Thank you:D

I also offer both Shellac and ACG.

There are pros and cons with both systems...

Shellac removes much easier imho.

ACG has more of a choice of colours and I think it's easier to apply, especially if Shellac has gone a little thick.

Some of the ACG colours are a little too sheer and require 3 coats, there are't many Shellac colours that are like that, they appear more heavily pigmented.

Some of my clients LOVE Shellac and some LOVE ACG, it's horses for courses but I'm happy being able to offer both systems.

Latest posts

Back