ArtNails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tip Toes

Reaction score
Has any of you purchased one of the nail art bumper kits (dvd, brushes, paints etc)? I have been looking at the ArtNails web site and the instructions look easy. I do nail art but don't use the correct brushes (i think):rolleyes: But this site makes it look so easy. Look forward to your responses.:hug:

What! Does no one want to talk to me today:rolleyes: LOL

dont think i have seen them b4 have u got a pic to show us hun

Dont feel lonely, i will talk to you but iam sorry i cant help you with your question as i havent used this site for nail art products.

dont worry iam sure that someone who as used them will answer your question soon.

:hug::hug:

What! Does no one want to talk to me today:rolleyes: LOL

Maybe it just means that no one who has been on since you posted, has tried this - would you prefer a long list of people saying no, never heard of them.

Patience is a virtue LOL.

I've been quite interested in this too as i'm hopeless with nail art, look forward to reading the replies

Here is a link that shows you loads of nail art demo's, you can watch and watch them as many times has you like to learn yourself nail art.YouTube - Teach yourself ArtNails II

Artnails so a few of the demos showing you step by step.
HTH
:hug:

Looks fab can we buy from this country?

I have 3 of their "wipe-off" poster/teaching guide thingies. They're great!
And I LOVE their 'Vrush' brushes. Have tried other stripers, and the Vrush ones are the BEST.

hth's

How dopy am I.. I ordered the artnails DVD and master kit www.artnails.com thinking it was two videos I last posted (christmas and cartoon ones) and thats a different supplier www.nailtechpr.com Oh well im only human and i made a mistake, but im not disapointed with my artnails DVD and kit so happy days!! Really want to buy the christmas and cartoon dvd's they look fab!! the Vbrush is really good and the paints are very good quality as well!!

Latest posts

Back