As I was thumbing through my colour rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairyGeek

Reaction score
Anyone else got the sjk colour ring? Mine arrived with a leaflet in some months ago and I have just noticed they have totally ripped off one of beauty works pictures... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417956524.648073.jpg

It might not be a beauty works picture it might be one of those images that's available for purchase through sites like shutterstock. I use a couple of shutterstock images from my site which I've seen on two other hair extension websites x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen loads of identical stock images being used on several websites but I would bet my house on it this is beauty works image because the model is used many times by them in different clothes advertising different products including clip ins and wefts and even synthetic pieces if you look on their website. I can't remember for certain but I think she's even done a promotional video for them. She sticks in my mind because she's my girl crush ;)

Latest posts

Back