Ash blond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmh65

Reaction score
I'm currently doing a client who was having a base of a 7 and having highlights through it we are now going lighter and I've managed to get her to a base between an eight and a 9 but she wants to be more ash blonde still putting the blonde highlights through but I've now put on a 9.1 but it's still coming up as quite golden should I be putting a 9 base with it as it's going on grey hair x

I'm currently doing a client who was having a base of a 7 and having highlights through it we are now going lighter and I've managed to get her to a base between an eight and a 9 but she wants to be more ash blonde still putting the blonde highlights through but I've now put on a 9.1 but it's still coming up as quite golden should I be putting a 9 base with it as it's going on grey hair x
How grey is said client ?
What tones are you seeing after colouring? What base is she naturally?

How grey is said client ?
What tones are you seeing after colouring? What base is she naturally?
She is 80% Gray . She is naturally about a 6 or 7.
After colour it looks a light golden blond .

She is 80% Gray . She is naturally about a 6 or 7.
After colour it looks a light golden blond .
If you are wanting a cooler result I wouldn't add base. After a few washes this will expose warmth. If you're getting the coverage you need with out base then carry on with out it. What developer have you been using?
I would try 9/8 + 8/96 or your other option is to bleach and tone.

I used 20vol developer

I have put a picture on of what it was like after .. it look not very ash to me x
IMG_65821.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930F using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah just got a toner with 10vol see how it goes later x

I have brought 8.26 and it's the framesi make

I have brought 8.26 and it's the framesi make
I use framesi all the time now. 8p is lovely. For future reference Eclectic 8ct is brilliant for banishing warmth.

Latest posts

Back