Ash blonde extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelhair111

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm a hair extensionist and currently exclusively use euphoria, but I'm looking for another supplier who offers a good ash blonde shade. Euphoria's #18 ash blonde is not ashy at all and is actually a really warm strawberry blonde shade. I'm struggling to match my ladies with ash blonde hair.

I see beautyworks do really nice ashy tones but I've heard really mixed reviews.

Any recommendations are hugely appreciated

Tia xx

I found beauty works extensions went really matted really quickly. The client had only had the extensions in 2 weeks and had had a wave before so she knew all about the after care and beauty works were rubbish and said it was her fault and charged her for a new weave! I love prestige for their ash tones, theyre currently updating their colours so the colour ring isnt available at the moment only the mixed but there arent any ash colours on that.

I found beauty works extensions went really matted really quickly. The client had only had the extensions in 2 weeks and had had a wave before so she knew all about the after care and beauty works were rubbish and said it was her fault and charged her for a new weave! I love prestige for their ash tones, theyre currently updating their colours so the colour ring isnt available at the moment only the mixed but there arent any ash colours on that.

Ooh thanks I'll look into prestige xx

Hi.. I had this exact same problem with euphoria

I too love prestige colours x

Archie Lloyds do a 60ice it’s like a grey blonde. It’s perfect for clients with blonde hair that have toned it x

Latest posts

Back