Ash blonde toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou21

Reaction score
Hi there i work on my own so don't really have other stylists to bounce of any more so looking for some advice i currently use affinage i have a client who is naturally a level 4 she has foils it lifts to a gold level 10 what toner would you use she wants an ash blonde I dnt want it to lift any of her natural col i try my hardest not 2 get it on but some times you just cant help i use either a convetor or3% and leave 10 min before i apply it this client leaves it about 10/12 weeks between appointments i keep telling her she needs it done more often as she will get better results and to use the silver shampoo none of this she does ...so hit me up with ur best toner i can go to Aston n fincher or professional choice thanks guys hope this makes sense 1st time ive posted.

Hi there i work on my own so don't really have other stylists to bounce of any more so looking for some advice i currently use affinage i have a client who is naturally a level 4 she has foils it lifts to a gold level 10 what toner would you use she wants an ash blonde I dnt want it to lift any of her natural col i try my hardest not 2 get it on but some times you just cant help i use either a convetor or3% and leave 10 min before i apply it this client leaves it about 10/12 weeks between appointments i keep telling her she needs it done more often as she will get better results and to use the silver shampoo none of this she does ...so hit me up with ur best toner i can go to Aston n fincher or professional choice thanks guys hope this makes sense 1st time ive posted.
Have you tried the Affinage infinity toner range? The super ice blonde would work well, used with converterer. I don't think there's ammonia in those, so you shouldn't get lift. The other options are to use a direct dye, something like the white toner in la riche directions. Or if its lifting to a level 10 then silver shampoo should be sufficient, one that works really well is osmo super silver no yellow shampoo. Leave it on for a few minutes, you'll be surprised what you can achieve with it.

Hiya the girls at the stockists said it has 2 be a clean level 10 for the new blonde toners it still gold i have used Fenola shampoo sort of painted on her roots didnt really do much the lady i am doing is asian and has very strong hair i might pre tone with 10.21 then see how it comes out and use the new toners ..thanks x

Hiya the girls at the stockists said it has 2 be a clean level 10 for the new blonde toners it still gold i have used Fenola shampoo sort of painted on her roots didnt really do much the lady i am doing is asian and has very strong hair i might pre tone with 10.21 then see how it comes out and use the new toners ..thanks x
Okay what about colour touch 10/6?

Not tired wella toners does that tone to a nice ash blonde id say her hair lifts to a 10.3 ish colour after bleaching thanks x

Not tired wella toners does that tone to a nice ash blonde id say her hair lifts to a 10.3 ish colour after bleaching thanks x
Yes 10/6 is always my go to, it will completely neutralise any warmth on a level 10. But obviously if its not quite a level 10 then you will still have gold. So if its a 9 I would use 9/16 colour touch, but that doesn't need to process for long at all.

Yes 10/6 is always my go to, it will completely neutralise any warmth on a level 10. But obviously if its not quite a level 10 then you will still have gold. So if its a 9 I would use 9/16 colour touch, but that doesn't need to process for long at all.

Latest posts

Back