Ashy blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surayah89

Reaction score
Hi everyone I’m wondering if anyone could help me I had a client yesterday who had a full head of blonde bleach highlights with about 1 and a half inch of regrowth she no longer wanted that yellow blonde and wanted to be more white/ash blonde which I used a 10/69 koleston illumina but today she has come back saying she really doesn’t want to be white and ashy anymore can anyone suggest a nice blonde to take the ash out??

Hi everyone I’m wondering if anyone could help me I had a client yesterday who had a full head of blonde bleach highlights with about 1 and a half inch of regrowth she no longer wanted that yellow blonde and wanted to be more white/ash blonde which I used a 10/69 koleston illumina but today she has come back saying she really doesn’t want to be white and ashy anymore can anyone suggest a nice blonde to take the ash out??
Use a Deep cleansing shampoo and leave it on for 5 mins and repeat, use a nice treatment afterwards. That should be enough to take out violet tones and leave you with a brighter blonde. If not use 10/0 colour touch

Use a Deep cleansing shampoo and leave it on for 5 mins and repeat, use a nice treatment afterwards. That should be enough to take out violet tones and leave you with a brighter blonde. If not use 10/0 colour touch
Thank you I’ll give it a go

Latest posts

Back