Ashy ends and golden roots :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bambi26

Reaction score
Hi Ladies and Gents,

I'm a newbie here and i'm not a professional, just need a bit of hair colour advice if possible?

So I got my usual highlights done at a salon with a cool toner put through. It has been about 3 months since this was done and my roots were getting pretty bad. My natural colour is a dark mousy blonde.

I bought a Loreal dye in beige blonde at the shops (usually buy in sally's) and applied it 5 days ago. As the title says, my roots are now golden and my mid length to ends are so ashy, have a very slight green tinge also :(

I have Wella Color touch 8/0 light blonde at home, do you think this would counteract the tones?
I just really can't afford the salon right now and I go away on holiday next week!!

Any advise would be so much appreciated and I can post pics if this would help :)

You really need colour correction on this!

You'd of saved money in the long run by going to a salon for this, and don't even get me started on Sally's selling professional products to a non professional!

Thanks for your reply, do you think they will strip it? I just wanted to know if there was anything I could do at home first. So many bills this month :(

Oh, and why do sally's sell to anyone? I agree it should be more regulated though.

Because they like the money it brings in for selling to anybody!

Depending on how good they are at colour and depending how bad it is and the colour you want to achieve they may need to strip it yes but hopefully not x

Latest posts

Back