SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope1999

Reaction score
Hi all

Ive recentlt got the glamlox extension ring but I've discovered that they don't have much in the way of ashy blondes. Apart from one shade that isn't included on the ring!

Ive been looking into getting the euphoria one colour ring, as I know they have an extensive range of ashy shades. I would love to have the prestige colour ring but it is currently out of stock ☹️

Any recommendations or advice?

Thank you x

I’m afraid you won’t find any ashy shades on the euphoria one ring. Their hair is lovely but the colours do tend to come up warm. I use prestige for more ashy colours or crown couture also have some lovely ones x

I've been waiting for prestige to restock their colour ring but it's taking ages! Said it won't be back in for another 2 months

Does euphorias silver white come out iceir than 60?

Ill have a look at crown. Thank you!

I’m afraid you won’t find any ashy shades on the euphoria one ring. Their hair is lovely but the colours do tend to come up warm. I use prestige for more ashy colours or crown couture also have some lovely ones x

My euphoria one ring has tons of ashy tones

I use simply And they have some gorgeous ashy mixed shades x

Simply hair *

Hey all,

We hope all is well.

We produce 18 Light and 18 dark in mix shades. We have batches in stock mixed with 18 Light which is a warm 18 and 18 dark which is an ash 18.

As ash shades are very popular in our industry, we have produced a 16 ash too which is a lovely cool blend. We're also producing new ash shades so if you have any ideas, please let us know. :) x

Morning everyone

Please find attached our 18 Light (warm) next to our 18 Dark. Then an image of our 18 dark/613 mix. xx

NEW SL.jpg
IMG_5107.jpg

Hi sploo, I’m thinking of using prestige as one of my suppliers as unfortunately one of my current ones is becoming a bit hit and miss..would you recommend them ? I looked at crown couture which you also mentioned but unfortunately it looks like they don’t do tapes xx

Latest posts

Back