Asian hair balayage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmh65

Reaction score
Hay all i am doing a balayage on Asian hair today and a bit nervous . Have done balayage before but i no i will have to lift the ends first as there hair is so dark but was going to put a nxt 9.1 on after to tone down the lift what do u all think

Hay all i am doing a balayage on Asian hair today and a bit nervous . Have done balayage before but i no i will have to lift the ends first as there hair is so dark but was going to put a nxt 9.1 on after to tone down the lift what do u all think
You tone accordingly depending on the level of lift you get and what tones are visible in the hair. It's hard to predict your toner when you haven't lightened the hair yet.

Yeah I know what you mean I think I'm just gonna have to go with it and hope for the best

Yeah I know what you mean I think I'm just gonna have to go with it and hope for the best
I dare say you'll be looking at red /orange tones, so keep your green and blue tones handy. Also don't forget if it's only lifted to a 7 then you use a base 7 to tone.

Great thank u xx

Latest posts

Back