Asian hair lightning not brassy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcandyclub

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you’re well? I have a client who has Asian hair level two black has a lot of white hair they want highlights they ready have a colour on the mid and ends Dark red brown permanent they want to go more of a level eight but more neutral highlights what would you suggest thanks. I normally use wella and L’Oréal . Thanks 😊

Hi everyone hope you’re well? I have a client who has Asian hair level two black has a lot of white hair they want highlights they ready have a colour on the mid and ends Dark red brown permanent they want to go more of a level eight but more neutral highlights what would you suggest thanks. I normally use wella and L’Oréal . Thanks 😊
By a lot of white hair, how much do you mean?
Can you maybe suggest a % so we have an idea.
Are you also looking to put a base colour on between the highlights or are you just highlighting the hair?

50%white hair
I know bleach doesn’t cover white hair but a level 8 will cover the white but expose a lot of warmth. Thanks

Yes a base colour I was thinking. But there is so much red dark colour on the middle and ends. So that would have to be bleach but I’m not to sure about what toner is I get it to a level 8
8,81 ct with 1.9 maybe? Thanks

Yes a base colour I was thinking. But there is so much red dark colour on the middle and ends. So that would have to be bleach but I’m not to sure about what toner is I get it to a level 8
8,81 ct with 1.9 maybe? Thanks
What's the clients aim?
I understand she wants highlights, but does she want a lighter base colour too, or is she happy with her darker base colour?

Was it a solid red colour or was it applied as a highlight?
I’d consider using a colour reducer to get rid of the red first, assuming that’s what she wants. You’ll be left with something that’s about a raw level 4 depending on what developer was used.

Also, are you sure you want to lift it to an 8? Perhaps a 6 will be less of a contrast?

Latest posts

Back