Ask the next person a question game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a short arse I should say heels but I love bare feet ;)

What time is your bedtime?

Ooooops sorry! Lol!

I don't have a bedtime, not generally asleep before 2am :(

What's the most romantic thing your partner has ever done for you? X

What's the most romantic thing your partner has ever done for you? X
I don't have a partner :(

The last one (was about 10yrs ago tho) knew I'd been up all night doing an essay to be handed in that morning plus i needed a day in college too ran me a candle covered lovely smelling bath ready for my return home. Not very romantic to some but it's the only time anyone had done something only for me.

What wil be your next course?

I don't have a partner :(

The last one (was about 10yrs ago tho) knew I'd been up all night doing an essay to be handed in that morning plus i needed a day in college too ran me a candle covered lovely smelling bath ready for my return home. Not very romantic to some but it's the only time anyone had done something only for me.

What wil be your next course?

Ah that's what I need this week :( I'm surviving on about 3 hours sleep a night and working 8am - 11pm every day this week :(

Body Wrapping will be my next course :D

What's the most valuable lesson you've learnt in life so far?

The most valuable lesson I have learnt so far, is to not waste your life trying to please others, and to look after number 1.

If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Cajun chicken sandwich with coleslaw and mayo on tiger bread

Phone call or text?

that sounds delicious! youve made me so hungry!

txt all the way for me, my whole life revolves around the written word, other than the spoken, haha!

Have you bought your winter coat yet? describe it and tell me where from. ( I need a coat!)

Not yet but still have 4 from last year :) a cream fur coat with a massive hood from river island, a white and black leopard print fur one (like a snow leopard), also river island, a chocolate brown aviator coat wth shearling lining,collar and cuffs from topshop and a tan leather jacket.

Whats your favourite flower?

I love flowers and they are all lovely,even cheap n cheerful daffs for a bit of sunshine :)

How much chocolate do you eat in an average week...honestly??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hardly ever eat chocolate, maybe once a month?
When I was pregnant though, I used to eat 3 family sized dairy milk bars a WEEK! haha fatty!

few drinks down the pub, or full on night of clubbing?

Few drinks down the pub

Takeaway or restaurant?

oooh restaurant, i love being wined and dined. Any excuse to go out and eat, I'm there.

Iphone or Blackberry?

iPhone

Sweet or savory?

Lying in bed catching up on SG today

What kind of car do you have? 🚙🚗🚕🚓

What kind of car do you have? 🚙🚗🚕🚓
I have a teeny tiny old Fiesta... I've gone from a Zafira to this one so feel I'm scuffing my bum on the floor lol.

What made you choose the mode of transport that you have/use?

I have a teeny tiny old Fiesta... I've gone from a Zafira to this one so feel I'm scuffing my bum on the floor lol.

What made you choose the mode of transport that you have/use?

I had a baby and suddenly I couldn't fit all the 'equipment' in my car. (such a tiny person, so much stuff) I now drive an Audi A6 Estate and can just about fit all plus two mutts in the back!

Which came first, the chicken or the egg!?

Chicken.

Do you have children?

Chicken.

Do you have children?

Yes two, a 14 year old girl and a 6 year old boy.

What do you want to achieve in life before your 60 ?

I want my boys to grow up happy and healthy and know they will always be loved. I want to be successful with both my nail profession and also my university profession and I want to be as happy with myself, my children and my husband at 60 as I am today at 26.

Do you love to wear makeup (shadow, liner, blush, lipstick etc)or do you prefer a more natural look (gloss, mascara, bronzer)?

So long as I have my lashes.... And a lip balm I'm happy!!

If you were a crayon what colour would you be?

Latest posts

Back