Asking another tech to try system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babybird54

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been looking into the gelish dip system with a view to doing the training. My question is would it be appropriate to message another local tech that offers it to have the treatment but be honest and say I'm a tech too but wanted to see how it worked a d how it faired on me before I commit? I'm only doing gel polish at the moment and would like to offer some sort of enhancement but I'm useless at l&p!! So basically do I confess and hope I don't get torn to pieces for being cheeky or just go for the treatment and not mention I'm a tech too?

Thanks xx

How about going to another tech who is a good distance away from where you're based instead?
If you're less likely to be their direct competition, then they might be willing to be helpful and you can offer to refer clients who are outside your area but nearer to theirs.

Yeah that's an idea, the person I have found isn't in the same town as me, about 8-10 miles away but obviously don't want to piss anyone off and it's not my intention at all to poach clients, but see how it could be viewed that way x

Latest posts

Back