asos.com Nail Rock Designer Wraps !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinkyPinky

Reaction score
I had my usual email from asos.com today and they are advertising another Minx imitation! They look pretty pants to me but you just know the odd client will have seen them and will be questioning us about using them on themselves :lol:

A woman asked me in a shop today if I was wearing Minx (which I am) and she said she had tried Trendy Nail Wraps on herself but thought they looked awful. I told her that I couldn't comment as I had not used them but she loved my Black and Silver Striped Minx Toes and now she has my card so hey ho!

Another high street shop is bringing out a copy too.

Maybe we'll loose a few clients but it will only be temporary as they wont keep payin x amount of pounds for bumpy nail coverings which only last a few days :wink2:

If they ask, just say you are a professional and use the profesionals choice which is Minx. Minx is also the consumers choice to have applied BY professionals.

Some will have a go and mess it up .. they may buy once but not twice.

LIke everyone who has tried to imitate the original Minx, the people who have started this so called brand .. started with Minx and decided to try and rip it off to get some of the action that the original Minx and its innovators have generated. People who try and live off other people's ideas. The way of the world. But my clients ask for MINX and MINX is what they get. And I do very well out of it.

That's a good line Geeg, I will definitely use that if required again!

I guess it's just like nail polish which has been available to the general public for donkeys years but it doesn't stop people wanting a professional manicure that has a lasting professional finish.

My mother-in-law came to me today for her re-shellac and she told me she is going to have Minx on her toes throughout the Winter even though not many people will see it as she loves it so much that she gets pleasure out of looking at her own fab Minx'd toes - what more can you ask of a product!!

I would NEVER use anything else, all of my clients LOVE their Minx, most say it lasts for 4-6 weeks, SOME have kept it on for 7 weeks or even 9 weeks! What better advertisment!

Latest posts

Back