ASP gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nothingbutnails

Reaction score
Morning,
I have been qualified for 8 months now and have not done many clients yet as need to perfect a couple of things before I'm happy and i only do it very part time at the minute.
I currently do acrylic and gel extensions and i use ASP purely for convenience but for the past 9 weeks when doing my sisters nails the gel is so runny i cant even produce a good smile line with the white (my smile lines with everything are rubbish so no hope there). The gel is cracking easily but i think thats where it all runs off and ends up on my orange stick! I have always found ASP to be runny but I'm so fed up with it now. I keep it at room temp as not to affect the product at all times.
I see loads of people rate LCN highly. Is it worth changing my system and is it really a better product?
All advice is very welcome and on creating smile lines also.
Thanks geeks xx

I would imagine that the gel is runny because of the heat we have been experiencing. Someone posted a very handy tip the other day about keeping your gels in the fridge. Do a quick search and I am sure you will find it, it was only about a week ago. I will have a look for it in a minute and post the link if I can

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/37100-brisa-gel-running.html

also flash curing throughout application

Latest posts

Back