ASP L&P Monomer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melly07

Reaction score
Bought one of their student kits (basicly for a play) to see whether I'd enjoy going into the more nail enhancment side of the biz, however their monomer stank! Do they all smell like this or just the cheaper systems? I know your all massivre CND fans already on here but was wondering about other systems?

yes most monomers have a reasonably strong smell, you can however get low odour monomers from some brands, a well ventolated room is best x

They all do have a distinctive odour, but working in a well ventilated area will work wonders. How about having a go with gel for enhancements? Just a thought x

I'm thinking of enrolling on a course nearby which has really reasonable rate and does a mixture of acyrilic, gel and you can do silk wraps or fibre glass so. I'll get some saving together and see if it can be added to my treatment list! It just got me wondering if I was misssing a trick that was all! xx

Latest posts

Back